Mirrow Polishing Cosmetic Box & Cap Mould
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-8,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-8,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||600 Sets/ Every Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Single Cavity
- Process Combination Type: CNC, EDM, Assembly
- Runner: Cold Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: HASCO
- Transport Package: Polywood Case
- HS Code: 8480719090
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: PP
- Application: Car, Household Appliances, Furniture, Commodity, Electronic, Home Use
- Design Software: UG
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Origin: Shenzhen
1. Mold design
2. CNC machining
3. EDM machining
4. Steel surface polishing treatment
5. Steel inserts CMM inspection
6. Mold assembly group
Since the beginning in 2007, mould making had been the backbone of Win Win Mold. Nowadays we produce between 20 and 40 moulds per month in our state of the art facility in Shenzhen, China. We supply 10% of our moulds directly to the Chinese market, and we export the remaining 90% mainly to European- and US market.
We are specialized in producing new moulds with a clamping force up to 2000(T). Our moulds are able to suit a wide range of applications or assemblies, such as high gloss moulds for consumer products, industrial high precision moulds, and stack moulds for high volume products.
|* Single Cavity Moulds|
|* Family Moulds|
|* Insert Moulds|
|* Over Moulds|
|* Two-Shot Moulds|
|* Thin-Wall Moulds|
|* In Moud Labeling|
|* Gas Assitance Moulds|
To ensure our high quality standard and prevent problems in the future. We perform different analysis on every mould before we go into the mould manufacturing.
Quality Assurance before Tooling
* DFM (Design for Manufacture)
* Mouldflow Analysis
In this stage we evaluate the product with our client and we take a detailed look at the parts that will need to be molded to determine the optimal draft angel,parting line and tolerance requirements.
In the assembly analysis we obtain the ideal fiiting requirements and clarify the safe steel dimentions.
Quality Control during Tooling
We define total customer satisfaction as our quality standard. This drives us to settle for nothing less than excellence in all aspects of our business as we continuously educate our people and improve our processes. One way to ensure the quality of our production output is below the main procedure we apply to every mould we produce.
|1. Mould Design Control|
|2. Steel Certification|
|3. Mould Steel Hardness Inspection|
|4. Mould Electrodes Inspection|
|5. Mould Core and Cavity Steel Dimension Inspection|
|6. Mould Pre-Assembly Inspection|
|7. Mould Trial Report and Samples Inspection|
|8. Mould Pre-Shipment Final Inspection|
|9. Export Mould Package Inspection|
To keep our company on the forefront of quality injection mold making, we only invest in excellent facilities. To ensure smooth communications and enforce our high western standards, our engineers are English fluent communication professional mould experts well.